- 6 months contract/ mission possible extension
- Anaplan Inplementation Final Client
The Ideal candidate should have experience working with Anaplan for at least 2 years, ideally in combination with other tools such as Adaptive Insights, Hyperion Planning/ PBCS, Cognos TM1, SAP BPC, OneStream, or any other similar Financial Planning tools.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of an Anaplan Implementation in Poland for FP&A. With increasing project demands, this team requires a freelance professional to step in and pick up the extra workload for an initial 6-month assignment during the busy second half of 2022.
- Build, develop, document and maintain accurate financial systems and models to support the FP&A team and others e.g. commercial/ sales, project teams
- Design and implement effective management reporting solutions
- Maintain and facilitate the effective performance of Anaplan
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
- Keep up to date with current technical requirements and industry trend
- Train users and super users on best practice
- Analyse new requirements and change requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, controlling or similar
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Prefer 2+ years of experience with Anaplan as an Anaplan Model Builder
- Further Excel skills and BI reporting
- Highly independent, but still able to communicate and work effectively in a team setting
- Strong communication, presentation (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Need to be based in Cracow and have right to work in Europe.