This is a great opportunity to be a part of a large Anaplan end user clients, where the tool is highly regarded within the organization due to recent projects to roll out the solution across the group to replace legacy planning tools. There are multiple improvement initiatives to roll out further functionality within the Anaplan solution and advocate it’s use across multiple business cases, models and possibly departments.
With increasing project demands, this team requires a new Anaplan Model Builder to join the team. This role will likely suit a current or ex-Consultant seeking a move to a corporate end user role. Being a dynamic business with extensive ongoing transformation, this will suit a project minded professional!
My client will offer big growth potential and are open to relocating people from inside Europe!
- Carry out business analysis and requirements workshops for new changes to future and existing models
- Build relationships with the finance and business users, to better understand their needs
- Support users with all change requests in the Anaplan solutions
- Take a leading role in model development
- Ensure proper data governance within the models, promote best practice
- Train users on best practice of the solution
- Create and maintain documentation on the Anaplan product and related processes
- Carry out analysis on future trends and developments in the EPM, BI and Analytics field and foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, controlling or similar
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Ideally at least 1 full Anaplan implementation with Anaplan Model Builder experience/ qualifications
- Ideally strong knowledge of FP&A and wider financial reporting
- Further Excel skills and BI reporting
- Highly independent, but still able to communicate and work effectively in a team setting
- Strong communication, presentation (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is required
- EU citizenship or right work in Ireland or UK is required
For more information on this and related EPM and Finance Analytics career opportunities, get in touch with David Tydesten from SystemsAccountants via David.email@example.com.