Role title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Role type: Permanent
Location: Central London – hybrid working, approx. 2 days per week onsite
Our client is looking for an innovative and commercially-minded individual to join their London-based business as their Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in leading the finance function to step into a hands-on, senior finance role and increase operational efficiencies as the business looks to expand globally whilst supporting the CEO with the overall business strategy.
– Own PnL and identify areas to commercialise business offering
– Improve operational efficiencies in finance function
– Oversee core finance activities including budgeting & forecasting, cash allocation, revenue collection & recognition
– Work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels, carry out business partnering
– Harness the best functionality from their finance systems technology to increase a business’ profitability and promote future growth
This individual must have:
– A certified accounting qualification
– Proven experience of being a senior finance leader (e.g. CFO, Finance Director etc.) in a fast-paced, SME or rapidly expanding business
– Experience of optimising NetSuite
– Experience of architecture, media or advertising sectors
– In-depth experience of forecasting & budgeting / FP&A
– Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you’re a finance leader with NetSuite experience who enjoys identifying opportunities to commercialise a business and implement operational efficiencies, then this could be the role for you.
Please apply now or share your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org