Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Solution Owner
What is the role?
Join a global business as the new Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Solution Owner. Here you will be responsible for managing the group financial planning, budgeting, consolidation and reporting system (OneStream) and Lease engine (Planon).
In the role you will run the day to day admin of the systems, keeping the lights on for the business to perform all business critical reporting and analysis, as well as taking a lead in all CPM projects. The role will be a great blend of admin and transformation, especially as the tool is recently implemented, there is a huge backlog of changes and new features to add within OneStream!
This role will suit those with a curious mindset, keen to investigate business problems and advise with technology solutions. Shortlisting currently for interviews, so don’t miss out!
What will I be doing?
- Take functional ownership of CPM solutions; OneStream and Lease engine
- Ensure global accounting consolidation, planning, and reporting systems meet business needs while effectively mitigating operational and financial risks
- Build, maintain and run financial reports in OneStream and ensure monthly close process runs smoothly in applications by assisting with any issues loading the actual monthly files
- Carry out business requirements analysis with the business teams
- Create a culture of continuous improvement within the CPM team, to identify opportunity gains on existing processes and performance
- Support the CPM roadmap and ensure impact analysis is carried out for any changes across CPM toolings
- Lead implementation projects of ongoing improvements/enhancements to the applications.
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate within the group and to consultant resources as required
- Mentor users and team members on best practice within CPM tools
- Foster relationships with the super user community to ensure 1st line support is dealt with most effectively
- Ensure proper master data management to drive standardization and integrity of data
- Maintain the chart of accounts for a complex, multi-currency global organization
- Maintain metadata and execute ongoing maintenance of metadata
- Document all processes and ensure adequate training of users, superusers and CPM team members
- Manage user access and security
What skills and background do I require?
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance / Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial systems, ideally CPM related in consulting or end user roles
- Strong knowledge and experience in implementing and maintaining Consolidation, Financial Planning, Budgeting and Reporting system
- Ideally worked on a full lifecycle implementation of a CPM solution
- Strong time management and project planning skills
- Experience in developing KPIs to measure and track CPM performance queries and stats
- People focused mentality, strive to help end users and business stakeholders maximize their use of CPM tools and outputs
- Capable of working in remote teams and decentralised project teams
- EU citizen or right to work in local countries (UK, Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland)
Why take this role?
Join a global business who are investing heavily in their CPM and IT Finance landscape, where you will work on a range of projects and have great ownership and strategic input to the IT Finance roadmap. You will be challenged with new skills functionally and technically, so this role is a great bridging function between Finance and Technology. The team is also highly international and supportive, so you will have fun at work as well!
How do I apply?
Hit the apply button and don’t miss out!