What is the role?
Join a fast growth start-up software firm in France as they expand their professional services team with highly motivated and dynamic professionals, who are keen to upset the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) sector!
A great role for those wishing to cross train to a new technology away from the usual suspects in EPM e.g. Oracle EPM (Hyperion Planning, PBCS), Anaplan, CCH Tagetik, TM1, SAP BPC, etc.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers daily to transform their existing planning solutions, existing spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated multi-dimensional models
- Understand business requirements, document, and refine them
- Designing & building the technology solution as per requirements
- Train client and guide them through the implementation
- Participate in UAT phase of projects
- Support data integration between source systems and migration solutions (connectors & APIs)
- Be the link between the customer stakeholders and the product team, to make sure we develop the best planning platform
- Quality assure partner delivery on projects, to ensure high quality delivery of new planning systems!
What profile and skills should I have?
- University degree in Finance, IT, Business or related field
- Masters degree is an advantage
- 2+ years of experience with Enterprise Performance Management software, ideally in consulting or development roles
- At ease with a high volume of unstructured data which you’ll need to structure & validate
- A great learner, especially of new domains: we work for very diverse customer use cases & businesses
- Excelling at building trusted relationships with a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Fluent English, additional European languages is an advantage
Why join this organization?
Great team, with huge upside opportunities as they expand rapidly as a new EPM software firm! Equity and great compensation to match great training and mentoring! Flexible work offered with remote working within France as well!
How do I apply?
Get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants via Geoff@systemsaccountants.com!