Role: ERP Business Readiness Lead
Role Type: Contract, 6 months+
Location: London / remote hybrid
Day rate: £400-450 per day (outside IR35)
ERP Business Readiness Lead is required by our high-profile client ensure the successful deployment of a new Global ERP (SaaS-based). This individual will work closely with the wider transformation team to roll-out the delivery plan, communicating with stakeholders at all levels to ensure the implementation is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have excellent documentation skills and a background of working as a Business Analyst as part of a global ERP transformation programme.
This individual must be hands-on with creating and optimising the business readiness plan and have proven experience of the end-to-end roll-out of an ERP programme on a global scale, a strong understanding of finance processes and a problem-solving mindset.
– Assisting the Programme Manager with the management of multiple programme workstreams and resources
– Design and execution of the programme framework and project governance
– Working with key decision-makers including the steering committee, external vendor & partners, and business end users to recommend optimal best practice processes relative to standard ERP functionality
– Heavily involved in the gap analysis to suggest such business process changes and QA / sign off programme documentation
– Responsible for developing and managing the ERP project implementation plan
– Previous experience of producing data analysis and status reporting
– Working with the various business units to deliver knowledge transfer and training to strengthen user competence on the new Global ERP technology
– Experience of working as a Business Analyst and/or Business Readiness Lead as part of global ERP implementation e.g. NetSuite, Oracle, Workday Financials, SAP B1, Dynamics 365 etc.
– Excellent understanding of rolling out complex finance processes across Order-to-Cash (O2C), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Record-to-Report (R2R)
– Must have strong timekeeping and planning skills with an eye for detail
– Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
– Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines
– A dynamic and forward-thinking attitude with strong communication skills
– Self-motivated and proactive mentality
If this role is of interest, please apply now or share your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org