Role: ERP Systems Analyst
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000-45,000 per annum
Our client is a growing business is in the process of delivering a greenfield implementation of a new SAAS-based ERP solution to support the growth of their systems infrastructure.
They are looking for a System Analyst with proven ERP experience to assist them with the roll-out, systems support and continuous improvement of their new system.
Their ideal candidate will have proven experience of supporting an ERP, strong understanding of core finance process and excellent communication skills.
– Proven experience of administering an ERP system (e.g. NetSuite, Workday Financials, Oracle, Fusion, SAP 4 Hana, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics 365 etc.)
– Good understanding of core finance processes across AP, AP & GL
– Strong excel experience
– Ability to create reports and build/amend basic workflows
– A good understanding of stock control, distribution, retail processes
– A personable and dynamic character with a self-starter mentality
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Due to the remote location this person must be able to drive
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the finance systems space and develop their ERP skillset, as well as a chance to gain exposure to one of the most popular cloud technologies in the market.
If this role is of interest, please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org