Project Manager (SAP Business One)
Remote (Must be UK Based)
£65,000 – £75,000 per year
SystemsAccountants are currently working with a leading company in their field who are looking to bring on a full-time permanent Project Manager to assist with continual roll-outs of SAP Business One to their different entities. The successful applicant will have strong project management skills (ideally being Prince2 qualified), and will come from a technical background.
Responsibilities of the role:
* To continually implement and improve SAP Business One in the client’s subsidiary businesses.
* To carry out requirement gathering and scoping of the systems environment to ensure that projects can be delivered within budget and successfully.
* Work with key business stakeholders to achieve successful solution deliverables.
* Manage the successful delivery of business systems projects and deliver to the agreed scope, quality, time, budget and customer expectations.
* Manage the project budget throughout the life cycle of a project.
* Oversee and encourage the project team to hit the agreed project milestones.
* To ensure project governance standards are met and that all meetings are documented to reduce miscommunication.
* Manage 3rd party suppliers, both internal and external, in order to secure the delivery targets.
* Organize, lead, motivate and develop a professional team of applications experts, both internal and external in a matrix environment.
* Strong Project Management experience with a focus on ERP systems ie SAP Business One, Oracle, Unit4 Agresso, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday etc.
* Project Management qualification, such as Prince2.
* Experience of managing a long pipeline of projects and general enhancements.
* Experience of building strong relationships with key business stakeholders and end users.
* Ability to deliver projects within a SaaS environment.
* Experience of working strategically in conjunction with key stakeholders to prioritise systems improvements.
SystemsAccountants are a market leader in SAP Business One recruitment. To learn more about this or any other role within the SAP B1 space, contact Etienne Caswell at email@example.com or on 07385020201.