My client, a leading Performance Management technology business, are seeking a Financial Performance Management – Presales Consultant expert to join their growing team and drive their continued expansion across the DACH market.
The entrepreneurial position will support the sales team drive customer acquisition for their software and their professional services. You will act as the subject matter expert within the sales and consulting team for all product and finance related queries from CFOs and leading client stakeholders. You will act as the sparring partner in responding to RFPs and creating POCs, developing the functional design for product implementations. You will offer support to the partner network in ensuring they have the right product knowledge to win and deliver value.
This role will have considerable support from the management team, account management and considerable marketing efforts. Currently the reputation they carry is bringing large volumes of inbound interest from prospective clients so there is a very strong platform for the successful applicant to deliver great results.
This role can be based across Germany based on the individual’s circumstances.
What background will help me succeed?
- Able to understand and map business requirements to the CPM solution
- Create value propositions for clients, highlight and leverage the software capabilities to improve their finance function
- Have the functional and technical skills to suggest improvements
- Has a passion for EPM, CPM and Finance Analytics technologies
- Motivated by the sales process, to secure new projects and contracts, expanding the brand throughout the region and beyond
- Not afraid to challenge preconceptions and influence change
What will I be doing?
- Support the sales cycle through product demonstrations and advise CFO and senior finance stakeholders on best practice of the product and business processes
- Gather and translate business requirements to create Proof of Concept (POC) presentations for small and large audiences
- Contribute feedback to the product and consulting team on best practices and improvements
- Develop and actively maintain presentations for sales and demos alongside the Accounts team and Marketing
- Support implementation once the project kicks off in a delivery assurance manner
- Develop strong relationships and network within the market to further the brand
- Work with the management team to grow the practice
What profile will I need to have?
- University degree and 3-5 years of professional experience in a related field such as consulting, professional services or similar
- Knowledge of planning processes and FP&A functions, ideally some experience in controlling roles
- Ideally previous presales experience, although those wishing to make a move from Big4/ Systems Integrator consulting are also advised to apply.
- Experience with Consolidation, Planning and Forecasting, Reporting tools such as any one of the following; Oracle EPM (HFM, Hyperion Planning/ Essbase, FCCS, PBCS), IBM Cognos TM1/ IBM Planning Analytics, Jedox, Tagetik, OneStream, Unit4 FP&A, BOARD, SAP SAC/ BPC/BFC etc.
- Excellent market understanding and network
- Fluent English and German language skills
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent fixed salary, variable bonus, company car and benefits for the right individual
- High growth team locally and across the region, with very strong results last year and a fantastic pipeline for 2022!
- Opportunities to cross train to new tools and gain all relevant certifications
- Great team spirit and culture where knowledge is shared, and performance is rewarded!
For further information on this position or related Finance Systems vacancies please contact Geoff Coleman via Geoff@systemsaccountants.com!