What is the context of the role?
Join a high growth Private Equity backed SAAS business as they go through a period of unprecedented growth and transformation!
With new financial backing, the company is moving to a SAAS based model and with that redesigning their financial footprint internally. This role will join the finance department, to take a leading role in this transformation and be instrumental in reporting on and predicting future performance of the business.
Being PE backed, you will be the main Point of Contact (POC) for the PE firm, advising them on company strategy and performance throughout this journey. The company is also going through a major digital change in finance with implementing a new cloud ERP product and will ultimately look to digitize their FP&A and wider financial reporting going forward as well.
Be part of this transformation journey – don’t miss out!
Locations across Germany – Stuttgart, Berlin, Hamburg and more!
What will I be doing?
- A successful candidate must be comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders to translate business problems into actionable analytical solutions.
- Supporting value creation through enhancing reporting capabilities and dimensions of assessing the business
- Support identification of new KPIs and business drivers
- Provide accurate models and reports to PE and internal stakeholders
- Streamlining reporting across the business, migrating from legacy tech processes to SAAS model
- Assisting in change management efforts across the business
- Provide technical and analytical support during estimates submission
- Representing the business requirements to the IT
- Support the Cloud ERP project from a finance perspective
- Other reporting projects depending on business priorities – there will be new projects!
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years of professional experience in FP&A/ Controlling
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related fields
- Must have experience within the SAAS sector, dealing with the SAAS revenue model
- Very strong communication skills and capable of working with external stakeholders i.e. PE contacts
- Transformation mindset in terms of process and digitalisation of finance and controlling
- Resilient and positive attitude
- Must have fluent English and German
Why take this role?
- Company growing 20% year-on-year!
- Cloud ERP programme and future reporting systems selection upcoming
- Extensive ownership over the FP&A function, opportunity to bring lasting change to a new business model
- Great team and people culture!
- Flexible working options available
How do I apply?
Get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants via email Geoff@systemsaccountants.com or hit apply below!