Group Systems Accountant
A market leader & global business, based on the outskirt of London, Hertfordshire, are looking for a Group Systems Accountant to join their Finance System team with a primary focus on the maintenance and enhancement of their group management application.
As well as delivering continuous improvement across the entire management reporting process and Finance systems, the Group Systems Accountants will have the opportunity to be involved in the upgrade of their systems as they are moving from on-premise to the cloud and will become the Subject Matter Expert for one of the latest Cloud technology within the EPM market.
This role would suit candidates currently working as a finance systems analyst, system administrator looking for their next career move. My client will offer training for individual who would be cross-training from a similar system.
– 2+ years of experience with finance system support/administration or super user level, ideally within an EPM tool such as Oracle Hyperion (HFM), SAP BPC or BFC, Cognos TM1, Anaplan, Adaptive Insight, OneStream, Infor D/EPM …
– Understanding of consolidation processes, financial reporting
– Accounting qualified or nearly qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
– Must be eligible to work in the UK
Competitve package and benefits:
– 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
– non-contractual holiday purchase scheme
– Flexible/hybrid working
– Private medical insurance
– Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
– Contributory company pension scheme
– Life assurance& Income protection insurance.
How to apply:
Feel free to contact Chanel Betambeau for more information on 02076484242 or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, please do register with us or contact me directly to find out about other opportunities we have within the EPM market.