What is the role?
The Head of Process Management is responsible for all stages of process development across the business, enabling business teams to develop, implement and embed the most efficient processes and projects, by providing expertise, experience and capacities. He/she ensures the right skillsets to have a competitive advantage for the business in the market with a continuously improved cost base reflected via a high utilization of the capacities in the organization.
The goal of the role is to also have a holistic view and ownership on company wide processes, whereby there is transparency and standardization in design across the group.
The role will suit those with a strong consultancy mindset, who like bringing structure to some chaos!
What will I be doing?
· Support the core group functions in designing entire process models, process governance structures and organizational set-ups ensuring a holistic approach, i.e. making sure that all relevant functions are involved (e.g. HR, Legal, Finance, Risk management etc.) and all relevant aspects (e.g. legal, change management, data architecture, IT architecture etc.) are taken into consideration
· Define the strategy and operating model of DTO Process Management.
· Define and maintain the Group-wide process taxonomy (group process framework)
· Create and keep the overview of the Group process architecture ensuring consistency, spotting, and eliminating duplications, and, identifying and realizing improvement potentials
· Consult all level of the organization regarding operating model and process management (incl. project management topics)
· Lead the support to all functions with definition, implementation, and improvement projects for multiple end-to-end processes
· Can run reorganization of functional unit as project manager or process management stream lead
· Ensure that the documentation of processes and operating models are managed, organized, and made accessible respecting MECE principles
What skills and background should I have?
· Master degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or IT related fields
· 8+ years of experience required in the field, either inhouse or in professional services
· Proven track of successful process (implementation, re-design, optimization) and project management
· Knowledge of Process Management methodology standards such as BPMN 2.0 or similar
· Continuous improvement mindset and ability to question can we do it better!
· Capacity to analyze complex problems, to apply MECE principle and to work with data
· Must be a team player and conscious of creating an inclusive environment across the group
· Experience in implementing and embedding change within international groups
· Experience / knowledge of Process Management IT Application such as Adonis or similar
Why should I take this role?
Join a fast moving business as they embark on an ambitious transformation roadmap, where you will have great mentoring opportunities from the C-level execs and the chance to work with a lot of freedom to deliver. With an international team, the business offers a wide spectrum of personalities, backgrounds, and ideas, so a great place to push yourself into new areas!
How do I apply?
Submit your application via the relevant button!