Maintaining and support the current finance systems environment for a global business. The focus will be the core
EPM/CPM systems: HFM (Consolidation), Hyperion Essbase and FDMEE (ETL), as well as getting opportunity to cross train on Anaplan for financial planning.
We constantly adapt and improve our systems to better meet the operational, reporting and analysis demands.
The role will suit a candidate who has a hands-on experience and wants to apply their
knowledge to create sound system solutions and strong financial processes.
The ideal candidate should have an inquisitive approach, and be willing to support a global finance function, and requires great communication skills as well as good attention to details.
- Administration and support of HFM, Essbase, Hyperion & FDMEE e.g. the metadata dimensions, rules, business rules and integrations.
- Requirements, design & development of applications.
- Work closely with the Finance Systems team and finance team to implement and, add to the finance architecture.
- Understanding of the end-to-end integration paths for metadata and data moving through Finance Systems.
- Ensure the alignment of metadata definitions across systems through consistent development decisions.
- Ensure full System Integration Testing
- Develop process and procedure documentation for ongoing maintenance of the Hyperion suite.
- Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party support providers and escalation of relevant issues.
- Be the ‘go to’ contact point for issues arising from the system processes for daily operations.
- Provide training and support for finance system users.
- Experience of maintaining and developing finance systems and a proven aptitude for finding systematic solutions to problems.
- Experience/involvement in designing, implementing or upgrading systems solution.
- Attention to detail; taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities; strong team ethos.
- Working in a fast-passed environment meeting regular individual as well as team/ project-based deadlines.
- Experience in working between Finance and IT department and understanding the different objectives each work to meet.
- 5 years’ experience of Hyperion Financial Management
- Hyperion Essbase or another analytical reporting database.
- FDMEE or another integration tool
- EPM Maestro (desirable but not essential)
- Visual Basic to support HFM / SQL to support FDMEE
- Microsoft Excel skills (Intermediate / Advanced level).