What is the role?
Join a large international business as their new Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Manager, overseeing their Hyperion platform including all functional and technical matters.
This position will involve managing all IT deliverables for EPM platform which is primarily HFM and Essbase. You will lead a small internal team and an offshore development and support team as well, coordinating deliverables and quality assuring the support and developments to the platform.
Role can be based in Netherlands, Spain, UK.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Collaborate with business partners to define strategy, architecture, integration, implementation, and support of HFM, Essbase, FDMEE and related tools
- Stay on top of emerging technologies and recommend solutions that drive innovation and business value
- Ensures business requirements for applications follow enterprise architecture guidelines
- Manage the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities
- Responsible for establishing, defining, and ensuring delivery of SLAs to the end users
- Primary point of contact for internal and external audits and defining responsibilities for provision of any audit information
- Lead upgrades of the platform
- Lead the EPM team and ensure roles, tasks, and responsibilities are delegated effectively
- Training, motivating and coaching team members as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing developer/administrator performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities
- Manage the preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the platform
- Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track goal accomplishment
What skills do I need?
– Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field. Good to have: Accounting qualification
– 5+ years’ experience in EPM space with a focus on HFM and related Oracle EPM tools
– Previous Administrator experience or EPM Consulting experience is required, ideally within multinational contexts
– Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred
· Strong understanding of business management, financial, and leadership principles
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, coaching, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
Great opportunity to run the full spectrum EPM environment for a global business. Combination of management, technical and functional responsibilities!
How to apply?
Get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants via Geoff@systemsaccountants.com or submit your CV via the link!