Hyperion Planning Developer
London – Hybrid 2d/w
Up to £85,000 per year /total package
An International business is seeking a Hyperion Planning Developer to join their Systems Support team. This hybrid role working 2 days a week in the London office and the rest from home is offering a competitive salary and other benefits. Please contact SystemsAccountants to find out more.
The Hyperion Planning Developer will be supporting the finance users with technical issues of the Oracle EPM landscape. Responsible for the Essbase and Hyperion planning applications specifically, the candidate will be able to demonstrate previous support & development of the BSO and ASO cubes. We are particularly interested in candidates who are confident working from their own initiatives continuously working towards enhancing the systems to improve processes.
To be considered for this role:
* Demonstrable experience of supporting and developing within Hyperion Planning & Essbase, including BASO and ASO Cubes
* Exposure and knowledge of other products such as Hyperion Financial Reports, ARCS, and FDMEE and ERP tools
* SQL experience advantageous
* Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (essential)
* Good communication and ability to inspire confidence in stakeholders
* Finance background and accounting skills essential
(professional Accounting qualification/part qualification, relevant Degree highly advantageous)
* Understanding of the technology and processes involved in the Finance function
* Familiarity with helpdesk function and user support role with demonstrated internal client interaction
* Advanced competency within Excel – must possess ability to manipulate large and sometimes complex sets of data
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability, following Issues/concerns through to delivery/solution
Candidates must live and be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more please call 02076484242, asking to speak to Chanel Betambeau. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com