Join an international business within their growing Finance Department to support the continued development of their Financial Systems landscape.
The IBM Planning Analytics Specialist is responsible for developing the internal EPM solution within the group as the company drives forward with a range of initiatives to optimize the EPM, BI and wider Information Systems landscape. Not only will you be the technical expert, but you will also partner with the business, gather requirements, run workshops to support the application design.
- Develop the Financial Planning system (IBM Planning Analytics) and enhance the business models
- Manage the product lifecycle including further implementations and upgrades
- Support the user community with any systems related issues
- Review, develop and quality control all financial reports, reporting solutions
- Carry out continual improvement assessments and complete any change requests to improve application performance
- Train users on all new enhancements of the tool and related applications
- Testing all new changes and improvements including UAT
- Coordinate with wider IT teams with server and hardware configuration install needs
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in a similar position or consulting role
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems
- Must have a strong development and modelling background using Cognos TM1/ IBM Planning Analytics including expertise in all aspects of Rules, Feeders and TI processes
- Ideally knowledge of finance and accounting
- International experience in a dispersed global team environment is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Naturally curious and always looking to improve
- Passion for analytics
- Must have fluent English
- EU citizens or those with the right to work in Luxembourg only, no visa sponsorship offered
This role will suit someone seeking a position with great freedom and opportunity to explore and change the systems landscape. If you are a current consultant, seeking to move in-house, this could be a great switch to a dynamic and fast pace environment which provides the stability you need without the 9-5 mentality.
For more information on this opportunity contact Geoff Coleman of SystemsAccountants, email Geoff@systemsaccountants.com!
Follow #SystemsAccountants for all the latest EPM, Finance