Location: Birmingham, mostly remote
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 [dependant on experience]
SystemsAccountants are working with an established organisation that are looking to recruit a Lead Systems Accountant. This position is expected to take a leading role in the strategy surrounding their Finance System, overseeing Unit4 development and leading a small Finance Systems team.
The ideal candidate will have good finance knowledge [preferably finance-qualified] and will have worked in a hands-on capacity to improve and develop the Unit4 ERP system.
Day to day duties will include:
* 1st, 2nd & 3rd line Support of the Unit4 Application
* Liaising with Super Users in Finance to resolve issues in a timely manner
* Training of users
* Leading all Unit4 Improvement work, including an Upgrade to the latest version and transformation of the Chart of Accounts
* Become the in house Unit4 expert whilst leading a small Finance Systems Team.
Prior experience and key skills:
* Strategic Leadership and development of users
* Unit4 ERP Agresso Project Leadership and ERP Finance Systems development
* Working with senior stakeholders to define a systems improvement roadmap.
* Managing ERP upgrades and improvement initiatives, including modular implementations
* Unit4 Business World Agresso technical knowledge of core modules at least: Financials, Logistics.
* 1st, 2nd & 3rd line Support experience
* SQL and script-writing skills [Excelerator, RERX, Browsers or otherwise]
* Finance background, preferably finance-qualified [desirable not essential]
This is a good opportunity for someone with strong Agresso knowledge to continue developing their technical skills and gain experience leading Agresso project delivery in a hands-on setting.
Location: Birmingham, but majority remote
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, Netsuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
To hear more about the role, contact Jelle@systemsaccountants.com