Join a large high growth business as they expand their Financial Systems team in their global HQ. You will join a dynamic organization, which is currently seeking to add an OneStream Financial Systems Specialist to their ranks.
The company is adopting a cloud first approach to their technology landscape including EPM and ERP. They are using OneStream for consolidation and group reporting already and this role will be instrumental in improving the product for the finance and accounting teams, to ensure the continuous development and roll out of new features.
- Support the day to day running of OneStream, including optimizing of existing rules and scripts, as well as writing new ones from scratch
- Take a key role in project workshops and meetings to help attain the optimal technical solution design
- Oversee external consultants on the development and configuration of the OneStream solution
- Support data migration and integration activities including testing and data cleansing, reconciliation and validation
- Provide advice to embed the system in the business as usual environment, by designing efficient and controlled processes to support it in the post go live environment
- Support delivery of training of users
- Manage continuous improvement activities ensuring the system meets the changing management and statutory financial reporting requirements of a young, fast growing listed company, as well as implementing new business processes or modifying existing ones
- Perform master data management and maintenance
- Foster an environment of learning and professional growth for the team
Ideal Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of professional experience including team lead or management experience
- Must have hands on OneStream configuration experience, including scripting
- Ideally one full E2E OneStream implementation project
- Strong finance knowledge including driver based forecasts and IFRS reporting
- EPM data integration to ERPs and other finance and non-finance data sources
- Broader finance systems experience including ERP, ETL, BI products is an advantage
- EU citizen or right to work in the Netherlands
Why take this role?
You will be joining a fast-paced culture, with a pragmatic mindset built around solutions focused professionals. Within this role you will have the opportunity to be part of a hugely international team with further acquisitions possibly on the horizon. With a great mentor and team around you, you will continue to develop your skills and career on OneStream and wider Digital Finance Transformation topics.
What do I do next?
To hear more about this and related CPM and Analytics vacancies, please do get in touch with Geoff Coleman on Geoff@systemsaccountants.com