A worldwide leader within their industry is looking for a OneStream Systems Administrator to join their finance systems team in London. The role comes with a generous salary and benefits package.
The OneStream System Administrator will provide user support, maintain the environment and work collaboratively with the rest of the team to deliver a first-class solution in line with the business needs.
In your first few weeks in this OneStream Systems Administrator role, you can expect to:
* Provide user support, maintain the environment and work collaboratively with the rest of the team to deliver a first class solution in line with the business needs
* Work with the wider team to understand business processes and provide technical and functional support.
To apply for this OneStream Systems Administrator role, you will need 2+ years of experience supporting an EPM tool such as OneStream, Hyperion, HFM and Hyperion Planning, Essbase. You will also require the following:
* System development ability and supporting Finance reports, Cube views and Quick views
* Knowledge of master data management (e.g., DRM, EPMWare) and ETL tools such as FDMEE
* Previous exposure to transactional systems such as Oracle EBS
* A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this full-time OneStream System Administrator job in London, please contact SystemsAccountants today.
Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
SystemsAccountants is a leading global Finance Systems, Analytics and Transformation recruitment company. We provide permanent & contractor recruitment solutions to enable clients to implement, support, develop & optimise Finance, ERP and Analytics systems. We can source and vet finance systems professionals on a global basis. Unlike typical search & selection firms, our consultants are internationally mobile, which ensures that our clients and candidates receive a tailored ‘in-person’ service with added market insight.