Join a Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and CFO Advisory firm as they look to continue their growth the DACH region.
The Principal Executive is responsible for the general management of the German consulting practice, with both strategic and operational responsibility with the aim of developing and profitability of consulting activities.
To enable successful and sustainable growth within the market, you will be responsible for strategy, management, administrative organization of the business, management of personnel both consulting and back-office team members, management of the P&L, company marketing, commercial activities and client management, legal, and other aspects of running a business
You will ideally have a strong project/ programme management background within EPM and Finance Transformation, including both functional and technical aspects of digital finance transformation. The role will require someone who is capable in ensuring effective delivery using the team around you, developing talent to do so, and ensuring a pipeline of new project work with new and existing clients.
What will I be doing?
· Develop and manage the company’s strategy in a performance improvement approach
· Define the strategic roadmap of the company in the short and medium term
· Develop talent and performance across the consulting team
· Develop the marketing plan and sales pipeline for the DACH region
· Ensure action of the marketing plan
· Network within the market to identify new client contacts
· Engage with customers in order to keep a customer-oriented vision
· Present solutions to the client and accompanies in the implementation of the solutions
· KPI definition and implementation across the business
· Ownership of the company P&L for France
· Analyse company profitability and ensure financial success for the business through effective
management and analysis of company accounting and financials
· Take the leading role in all Human Resources matters including recruitment/ talent planning,
development and training Market research skills to help map out new strategic commercial
opportunities for the business
· Set sales objectives and manage the process to attain set targets
What skills will I need?
· 10+ years of professional experience, ideally in consulting and in senior leadership roles e.g.
Senior Manager/ Director at Big4 or Systems Integrators, or working with a software vendor in
a lead capacity
· Proven team leadership, with evidence of commercial and operational success across your
· Experience with EPM tools such as; Tagetik, OneStream, Anaplan, Adaptive Planning, Lucanet,
BOARD, SAP EPM (BFC, BPC, SAC, Group Reporting), Oracle EPM (HFM, FCCS, PBCS, Essbase) or
· Strong project/ programme management skills, ideally with large CAC40 listed clients
· Strong diagnostic skills to understand and pinpoint client issues
· Strong presentation and client facing skills to lead discussion workshops, manage expectations
and delivery key kick off presentations
· Being a smaller boutique firm, having a human focus and duty of care to your team will be
· A drive to grow and nurture the business to take the next step forward!
Why take this role?
· Proven business which has a very strong existing Globlal Client Network
· International growth more recently
· This role will suit those who want the experience of running a business and not just running a
project, have the broader management responsibility to lead a company from all angles
· Great freedom to develop the business as well, work collaboratively with the Founder
How do I apply?
Get in touch with David Tydesten from SystemsAccountants via email@example.com or apply on this advert!