Context of the role?
Join a leading boutique consulting partner as a Functional Consultant for Performance Management within the CFO office expert who has an affinity for technology Enterprise Performance Management products like Tagetik.
Due to an increasing project pipeline, the Partners are seeking high achievers with a consulting flair to join on the journey and add your knowledge to the wider consulting division. You will have access to great training, networking and clients, helping you accelerate your career!
What will I be doing?
- Partner with clients to define their project needs, specifically around Consolidation, FP&A and Controlling, or Reporting process
- Support process improvement and standardization
- Help design new Target Operating Models and functional roadmaps for the business
- Work with technical partners and consultants to ensure their delivery meets the right specifications
- Manage client stakeholder needs and requests, be the interface to the business
- Train clients on best practice and provide guidance on best practice
- Mentor junior team members and ensure effective knowledge transfer
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines
- Identify new projects within clients and propose new ideas to help formulate the client roadmap
What background skills might I require?
- University degree in Finance, Controlling, Business or Tech related fields
- At least 2 years of consulting experience in Big4 or related top tier consulting/ systems integrator firms delivering international projects
- Strong finance process knowledge in either Financial Accounting/ Consolidaiton or FP&A
- Confident communicator who can take clients on a journey
- Project management experience is an asset
- Experience with Tagetik or related EPM tools like Hyperion, SAP FC, BPC, OneStream, Lucanet or others are an advantage
- Big picture thinking!
- Fluency in English
- Ideally fluent in German
The position offers a clear career pathway to progress through the well-established management structure. As the team continues to grow, there is an increasing need for management skills and opportunities are arising for high performing individuals to be recognized with fast track promotion! The team is incredibly international and welcoming, as well as creating a high achieving and ambitious mindset.
How do I apply?
Click the link or message Geoff Coleman from SA via Geoff@systemsaccountants.com for more information!