Project Systems Accountant (FTC)
Location: Manchester, hybrid
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Project Systems Accountant is required by our client who are going through an extensive Finance Transformation, underpinned by an implementation of Oracle Financials. A member of the Systems Accounting team, the successful applicant will work with other members of the project team, technical staff and the wider Finance user-base on a wide range of duties supporting the implementation of the new Finance system (Oracle e-Business Suite).
– Strong Accounting background (at least Part-Qualified is essential)
– Experience of systems implementation, Oracle ERPdesirable
– Familiarity with project lifecycle, especially Testing & Data Migration
– Confident across core Finance Processes (P2P, O2C, R2R)
– Able to travel to Manchester office up to 3 days per week
This role is based in central Manchester and is a hybrid working model. At least 1 day is required per week in the office and this requirement may fluctuate throughout the course of the contract depending on project demands.