SAP Development Analyst
£30,000 per year
SystemsAccountants are currently working with a leading company in their field who are looking to bring on an SAP Development Analyst. This role will be partly focused on IT / Development skills, and partly focused on looking after the client’s internal ERP system, SAP. The successful candidate will be able to commute to the client’s London’s offices and will have some experience with SQL and with ERP systems.
* Experience with SQL / SAP HANA to an intermediate level.
* Hands on experience with an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Workday, Unit4 Agresso, Netsuite, Microsoft Dyanmics…)
* Experience of reviewing servers and databases at regular intervals.
* Experience of working with SSIS packages.
* SQL Server Administration, some knowledge of maintenance plans, backups, and SQL Server Agent are required though training will be given.
* Visual Studio. Some exposure to the interface is required.
* .NET programming languages. Including C# to a good basic level.
* Understanding of general business practices, preferably within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office products especially Excel.
* Experience of business analytical tools and processes, including data analysis.
* Ability to work well within a team environment.
SystemsAccountants are a market leader in ERP recruitment. To find out more about this or any other ERP role that we’re working on, please contact Etienne Caswell at firstname.lastname@example.org