SAP Finance Systems Architect
Remote – Europe
£60,000-£72,000 per year
SystemsAccountants are working with a leading company in their field who are looking to bring on an experienced SAP Finance Systems Architect. The ideal candidate will be from a finance background but will have strong experience in IT and specifically with SAP systems, working as a Systems Analyst. The role is for a company based out of various offices in Europe and globally, so they are happy to have someone working fully remotely.
* Significant experience (7+ years) working in a Systems Analyst role or equivalent from a Accounting field.
* Ability to handle complex landscape of systems/components with multiple integrations and understanding of end-to-end data flows.
* Ownership of systems and data feeds from perspective of clear understanding of their role/scope/intended purpose, detailed knowledge/expertise of their capabilities and implementation and drive improvements and investment.
* Delivery of change across small enhancements and maintenance to projects and programmes of change. Managing multiple concurrent requests.
* Support of production systems from incident root cause analysis, problem resolution, testing and releasing to production.
* Working in an agile working environment with regular change, at pace and to tight deadlines
* Core tools of the trade including SQL, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio), Sharepoint, Jira, Confluence, TestRail.
* An accounting qualification
* Accounting experience within the insurance industry
* End to end processes of finance planning, management reporting, statutory and regulatory reporting, reconciliation, and consolidation.
* Knowledge of IFRS17
* IT Product ownership responsibilities
* Hands-on experience in an SAP environment
* Familiarity with PowerBI and Finance reporting systems
SystemsAccountants are a market leader in ERP recruitment. To find out more about this or any other ERP role, contact Etienne Caswell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07385020201.