Join a global professional services firm as a Senior Delivery Consultant for their Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) practice. You will be instrumental in delivering boutique solutions for clients across their finance and wider departments, enabling clients on their Digital Transformation journey to become more data driven.
Your role will be hybrid in nature, functional in being able to guide clients on best practice of the EPM products and quality assuring delivery of 3rd party partners. While you will also need to be technical in terms of development skills to configure the solution and work on integration topics as well.
The role will suit those with previous consulting experience or those coming from a project focused end user role. As the team expands rapidly there are future Team Lead roles on the horizon so some great career progression available for those ambitious professionals!
What will I be doing?
- Manage project stake holders and business users across all project phases:
- Driving the workshops – Supporting application design
- Doing hands-on product implementation
- Project documentations
- Conduct user training and UAT
- Develop and configure the solution in line with partners, especially more complex product aspects
- Strive for success with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Strive to build long standing and deep client relationships to further the future project opportunities
- Travelling to client site for projects
- Train users and 3rd party consultants in best practice of the EPM solution
- Mentor junior team members and promote a knowledge sharing culture within the team
What skills and traits will I require for the role?
- 3+ years of professional experience in consulting, professional services or project focused end user EPM roles
- Ambition to grow and succeed within a high growth, entrepreneurial business
- Strong time management and stakeholder management skills, ideally within international contexts
- Hands on experience in requirement gathering phase and end to end implementation of EPM finance processes, Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting, as well as Consolidation and Reporting
- Experience in the preparation of project documentations including requirement gathering, solution design document, UAT scripts, training material preparations.
- Self-starter and interested to learn new product knowledge.
- Ideally experience with databases and SQL, scripting knowledge is an advantage
- Proven presenter, comfortable meeting all levels of the organization from user to C-suite.
- Fluent English skills are mandatory.
- Further Mandarin or Cantonese language skills are an added benefit.
Why take this role?
You will have access to great training and certification resources across the business, as well as opportunities to grow into Team Leader roles as the team continues to expand across the region. The business is highly dynamic and offers both a highly challenging and highly rewarding opportunity for those who take the chance!
How do I apply?
Get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants via Geoff@systemsaccountants.com
Follow #SystemsAccountants on LinkdedIn!