Senior CPM Consultant
High growth – Competitive salary and bonus offering
A leading CPM Consultancy and global solutions provider is experiencing rapid growth following the success of multiple Workday Adaptive implementations and is looking to hire again and grow the team. My client is looking for candidates with a finance background with a systems bias to Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning software. They are interested in speaking to candidates who have worked with Workday Adaptive and/or similar CPM software as cross training will be provided. If you have expeirence of solutions such as Anaplan, IBM Cognos TM1, Planning Analytics, Oracle Hyperion, HFM, PBCS, Infor d/EPM, Tagetik, OneStream or BOARD MIT please contact me.
The Senior Consultant position will support clients on technology enabled projects for Finance, such as Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting solutions, or Consolidation & Reporting.
Working in the Consulting team, the position will include:
* Client engagement and enabling business success through agile planning, budgeting, and forecasting
* Requirements gathering via workshops
* Contribute to the design and configuration of CPM applications
* Work in a team of leading CPM professionals on large scale transformation projects
* Take ownership of key deliverables within the project
Skills and requirements:
* Hands on experience with a CPM technology, ideally configuration in Workday Adaptive or Anaplan, IBM Cognos TM1, Oracle Hyperion, Infor d/EPM, Tagetik, OneStream or BOARD MIT.
* Project experience and understanding of the phases of a project to implement a CPM solution
* Confident communicator and team player
* Interest in technology
* Finance background / Accountant qualification advantageous ACA/CIMA/ACCA
My client is open to candidate backgrounds. If a career in consulting is of interest, or you looking to join a larger consultancy, please get in touch – Carrie@systemsaccountants.com. Candidates must have right to work in the UK.