Senior Developer/Lead Hyperion Planning
London – Hybrid 2d /w on site
Salary up to £100,000 per annum + Bonus
A successful international business based in London is looking for a Senior Lead Developer in Hyperion Planning to lead the development and enhancement of the Planning Processes at the SME level.
The Senior Lead Developer will improve and deliver the Hyperion Planning / EPM cloud strategy for the business, driving the ongoing improvement of existing processes to improve efficiency and integrity of the finance data. Although this individual will be very much hands-on and will be able to demonstrate application development skills within Hyperion Planning.
Stakeholder management and maintaining relationship with users is key in this role and we are looking for candidates who are confident managing change requirements and familiar with end to end implementation process. Furthermore, this person will mentor other members of the team.
In a time of change in the company, the Senior Lead developer will have the opportunity to review and potentially replace the legacy systems with a cloud based platform.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
– 10+ years of experience of developing Hyperion Planning with sound knowledge of other Oracle applications such as Essbase, FDMEE, ARCS and PBCS would be an advantage
– End to end implementation experience of Hyperion Planning
– People Management experience
– Strong Stakeholder management skills
– Confident communicator who enjoys maintaining relationships and sharing their knowledge
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or to apply please contact Chanel Betambeau by email email@example.com