Senior MI Data Analyst
£50,000 per annum
Hybrid / remote offered
Our global client is looking for a MI Data Systems Analyst to define, design and develop their BI solutions. My client is undergoing a period of exciting expansion and are seeking a proactive and motivated individual to join their business systems team.
Taking responsibility for all BI / Finance MI reporting needs, you will:
– Collaborate with the Head of Business Systems and key stakeholders.
– Create cross-functional reports by gathering and analysing data from financial, operational, CRM/marketing, and other sources.
– Developing self-service dashboards and scheduled reporting solutions using SAP Analytics Cloud.
– Ensuring the accuracy of all reporting, maintaining a robust data environment.
– Providing training and support to colleagues on accessing and interpreting published solutions.
– In-depth finance understanding of financial processes and reporting needs, essential
– 4-5 years experience using BI solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud etc, essential
– Strong knowledge of user experience design, data visualization techniques, and best practices.
– Excellent understanding of business processes and accounting concepts.
– Familiarity with data warehousing and ETL concepts.
– Knowledge of an ERP solution and system administration are advantageous
For more information or to submit your application please email Carrie@systemsaccountants.com