£45,000-55,000 per year
Remote (UK based)
SystemsAccountants are working with a market leading consultancy in the ERP space who are going through a period of expansion due to private equity investment. As such, they are looking to bring on a Software Engineer to join their development team. The role involves development on a potentially wide variety of bespoke software projects of different sizes and technologies for customers in many different lines of business.
* Experience of SAP Business One or ByDesign is not required, but any exposure to developing applications or add-ons for leading accounting/MRP/CRM software will be an advantage.
* Natural affinity and passion for software engineering
* Strong understanding of relational database concepts
* Strong SQL (in MS SQL, SAP HANA or comparable products)
* Git source control
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving
* Attention to detail
* Aptitude for customer support
* Mature agile skills using Azure Devops for boards, sprint planning, tracking progress etc.
* Exposure to SAP Business One or ByDesign SDK
* Understanding of core logistical and/or financial processes in business
* Qualifications and Certifications Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English – grade C or above
SystemsAccountants are a market leader in SAP recruitment. To find out more about this, or any other ERP related role, please contact Etienne Caswell at email@example.com