Unit4 ERP [Agresso] System Support Specialist
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum.
SystemsAccountants are working with a well established organisation, currently undergoing a significant improvement plan of their Unit4 ERP / Agresso system. They are looking for a Unit4 Support Specialist to support their pipeline of work.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a hands-on capacity to improve and develop the Unit4 ERP.
Day to day duties will include:
* 1st,2nd support for complex issue resolution of the Unit4 ERP.
* Liaising with Super Users in Finance/HR to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Training of users.
* Liaising with senior stakeholders to identify new areas of improvement of the Unit4 application.
* Supporting the Systems Manager on all Unit4 ERP Improvement work, including an Upgrade to the latest version and move to the cloud.
Prior experience and key skills:
* Unit4 ERP Agresso Project experience [Implementation, Upgrade, bespoke development]
* Working with senior stakeholders to define a systems improvement roadmap.
* Unit4 Business World Agresso technical knowledge of core modules at least: Financials, Logistics.
* 1st, 2nd line Support experience
This is a good opportunity for someone with strong Unit4 ERP [Agresso] knowledge to continue developing their technical skills and gain experience leading project delivery in a hands-on setting.
Location: Fully remote
Competitive Salary and secondary benefits
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, NetSuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
To hear more about the role, contact Jelle@systemsaccountants.com