Senior Systems Analyst
Majority remote working, Midlands
Up to £45,000 per annum
SystemsAccountants are working with an established organisation based in the UK. The role will focus on assisting in development, implementation, maintenance of processes and ensuring applications run smoothly for the rest of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
* Unit4 ERP (Agresso) experience
* Supporting Unit4 ERP Agresso projects across a range of modules
* Experience with the Financial and logistics modules of the Unit4-ERP Agresso product
* Excelerator reporting and good SQL knowledge is preferred but not required.
Main duties for the Systems Accountant
* Assisting in analysis of the existing bespoke Unit4-Agresso system.
* Ongoing bespoke development of the Unit4-Agresso System.
* Training and providing systems support for users across the organisation.
* Identifying and developing processes on the Unit4- Agresso system which will increase business efficiency.
* Developing, integrating other business applications into Unit4-Agresso system.
This is an important role in an organisation continuously looking to develop, upgrade, and optimise its business systems and processes.
Location: Majority remote, based in midlands.
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
To hear more about the role, contact Jelle@systemsaccountants.com
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, Netsuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
#Unit4 #u4bw #Unit4-Business world #BusinessWorldOn! #agresso