SAP Business One Systems Manager
Permanent role, offering £50,000 – £75,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Essex, UK (hybrid working, only 2 days a month!)
SystemsAccountants are working with a leading client in their field who are looking to bring on an in-house SAP Business One Systems Manager / Sharperlight Consultant.
- To become the inhouse Systems Manager of the SAP Business One ERP
- To work on SAP Business One, maintaining the system from a support and project perspective
- Troubleshooting SAP B1 queries
- Educate and train end users of the SAP Business One software
- Lead UAT and ongoing upgrade work as required with the system
- Having responsibility for the management of broader IT projects within the businesses, such as system updates, upgrades and migrations
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge of SAP Business One
- Sharperlight experience required!
- At least a years’ experience with SAP Business One in an end user or partner environment
- Skills in Boyum, HANA and Crystal Reports.
- Proficiency in SQL query writing
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills preferable
- Experience working with an ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) environment
This role is available to candidates with the right to work in the UK only.
SystemsAccountants are a market leader in the SAP Business One space. To find out more about this or other roles in the SAP B1 market, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org