My client is seeking a CPM Systems Specialist for Tagetik in Germany. The company runs one of the biggest Tagetik platform across Europe and is running Tagetik across the board with the latest version including the AIH model.
In this role you will focus on working with senior international business stakeholders on a daily basis, challenging requirements within the business and contributing to the Tagetik strategy within the business. You will sit in a agile team attached to finance, comprising of highly collaborative and skilled professionals who help bridge the gap between finance and IT. The team is setup as an internal consulting team and is focused on the continuous development of Tagetik across the group. There are tons of projects in the pipeline, hence why my client is looking to expand the already big team even further. The team sits within the Controlling Department and consists of EPM, ERP and BI professionals. The systems environment is cutting edge and there are lots of opportunity to grow your skillset in both EPM and BI/Analytics, all while still being related to finance.
This role will suit a Tagetik Consultant with international pedigree seeking a switch in-house. The role offers lots of flexibility and can most mostly remote in Germany.
Why this Opportunity?
- Inhouse Consulting team with focus on continuous improvement and development of Tagetik
- Multinational fast growing business
- Wider managerial opportunities
- Get exposure to wider BI, data science and finance Analytics in platforms such as Power BI
- ML and AI projects
- Work on the AIH model (Analytic Information Hub)
- Take ownership and lead projects and initiatives within the Finance Performance Management space
- Great flexibility with ability to work from anywhere in Germany
- Great salary package
- Huge team Finance and Performance management team with a forward thinking approach to the Finance Systems Environment
- Work in an agile environment on a fully project based in house role
What will you do?
- Full Development and administration of the Tagetik platform
- Testing of system changes within the system
- Bridge the gap between finance and IT professionals, running regular workshops for new requirements and changes
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement for the financial systems team
- Contribute to the broader information systems strategy
- Identify and assist in implementing process improvement initiatives at group and local levels
- Provide support and maintenance for the users, particularly around key reporting timelines throughout the year
- Engage with, coordinate and challenge external consultants and software providers for key projects and systems changes
What is the ideal candidate?
- Minimum University degree, ideally in Finance, Business Administration or IT
- Experience working with Tagetik, HFM, Hyperion Planning, OneStream, BPC or similar EPM/CPM tools.
- Must have strong Tagetik or similar tools Rules-Writing skills and experience managing the metadata
- Strong Excel skills, VBA macros
- Strong understanding of financial processes and reporting, ideally at group level of large corporate
- Strong verbal communication skills
Great to have:
- SAP BW or S4/HANA integration experience.
For more information contact David Tydesten at email@example.com. #Tagetik #EPM #Financetransformation #HFM #systemowner #Systemadministrator #epm #cpm