SystemsAccountants has a great opportunity for an Architect to join one of our leading clients to develop your career in the traditionally strong TM1/ IBM Planning Analytics Consultancy. In this role you will be responsible for developing innovative planning solutions for a range of clients, as well as bespoke software developed inhouse.
Working between business and IT stakeholders, you will be key to maintaining strong partnerships across the project landscape. Within a client environment you must be able to direct the ongoing strategy for the introduction of or upgrade of Cognos TM1 solutions, delivering a client focused solution to suit the business processes.
This position may be remote in Germany and will require good command of the German language.
Why This Role?
- In this role you will get the opportunity to work with arguable the world’s best TM1 consultancy
- You will have the opportunity to grow your career in the direction that you want to take it, be it, product development, becoming a TM1 architect, working in commercial areas such as presales or stepping into Management and opening up new offices and new markets.
- You will also work with some of the biggest TM1 clients in Europe and in Germany, all this from the comfort of your home.
- In sum, work on the biggest, most complex TM1 projects in Europe and give yourself the opportunity to exponentially grow your TM1 career in the direction you want to take it.
- Ownership for the full project lifecycle – End to end project management and implementation
- Carry out business analysis of client requirements
- Develop models and reports for various business functions
- Responsibility for client/ user training and administrative support for the TM1 applications at go-live
- Manage all stakeholder engagement and advise clients throughout project assignments
- Actively contribute to technological developments within the EPM and Analytics space – development of new products
- Train and mentor junior consultants and developers
- A strong development and modelling background using Cognos TM1/ PA Software 4+ year’s development and consultancy experience
- Strong developer skills including, Advanced TM1 Rules, Feeders and Turbo Integrator knowledge
- Ideally experience with PAX and PAW
- Confident developer, capable of building an application from scratch
- Experience of using ETL tools and DWH
- Strong SQL and VBA skills are nice to have
- Strong functional knowledge across various business planning domains e.g. FP&A, Supply Chain, Production, HR and Sales
- The individual will be able to participate as an effective team member on implementation projects with all key stakeholders.
- Experience of Cognos Analytics and similar BI tools is beneficial
- Strong customer focused approach dealing with all levels of staff with different skill sets, whilst able to get the message across and deliver the right technical solution
This Senior Consultant opportunity will help develop the successful candidate’s technical and functional skills within the EPM and Analytics space, furthering their Cognos TM1 specialism. You will be joining an established company, enjoying great global success and will have the opportunity to work within a passionate team environment.
For further information on this opportunity and others, please contact David Tydesten on email@example.com and email me your cv!