Unit4 ERP Agresso Systems Developer
Salary up to £75,000 per annum
Based anywhere in the UK.
Our client based is seeking an Agresso U4BW Developer to sit within the wider Operations team. Our client is an end-user that makes extensive use of the Unit4-ERP (Agresso) system. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and configuring bespoke Unit4-ERP Agresso systems. The role will be part of a bigger team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
– U4BW (Agresso) upgrade/implementations
– Supporting U4BW projects across a range of modules
– Agresso Financials (GL, AP, AR) and broader modules
– Experience writing custom AG16’s.
– Excelerator reporting and good SQL knowledge
Main duties for Developer:
– Assisting in analysis of the existing bespoke Unit4-Agresso system. Developing ad hoc system improvements.
– Ongoing bespoke development of the Unit4-Agresso System. Focus on the following modules: AR, GL, AP, Expenses.
– Identifying and developing processes on the Unit4- Agresso system which will increase business efficiency.
– Developing, integrating other business applications into Unit4-Agresso system.
This is an important role in an organisation continuously looking to develop, upgrade, and optimise its business systems and processes.
Location: Based anywhere in the UK
Availability: ASAP but notice periods accepted.
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, Netsuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.