Unit4 ERP Support Consultant
Fully remote working
£45,000 depending on experience
SystemsAccountants are working with a leading Consultancy, currently undergoing significant growth. They are quickly expanding and looking to widen their Unit4 ERP System Support team which puts a lot of emphasis on self-development and career progression. This position allows for fully remote working.
The ideal candidate will have have good fundamental knowledge of Unit4 ERP and has previously worked in a hands-on capacity to improve and develop the system.
Day to day duties will include:
* System support for complex issue resolution of the Unit4 ERP
* Liaising with clients professionaly and in a timely manner
* Inspecting and trying to understand the root problem to system issues and providing subsequent advice to clients.
* Assisting colleagues with queries that fall within your expertise
Prior experience and key skills:
* Unit4 ERP Agresso Project experience
* Unit4 Business World Agresso knowledge of core modules at least: Financials, Logistics.
* 1st, 2nd Unit4 support experience
* SQL and script-writing skills are preferable
This is a good opportunity for someone with strong Unit4 ERP [Agresso] knowledge to continue developing their skills and gain experience in a fast growing organisation which offers many career progression opportunities.
Location: Fully remote
Competitive Salary and secondary benefits
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, NetSuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.