Job title: Systems Lead Unit4-ERP Agresso
Location: London based with hybrid/ remote working options.
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
SystemsAccountants are working with an established organisation. The role will be focused on becoming the in-house Unit4-ERP (Agresso) systems expert. You will work with senior stakeholders to assist with developing the systems roadmap in conjunction with managing the day-to-day running of the Unit4-ERP application.
Day to day duties will include:
* Leading Unit4-ERP (Agresso) bespoke development
* Upkeeping the system, day-to day support.
* Scope and identify systems improvements, build business case for bigger projects
* Ensure training plans are correctly set up and users are supported
* Ensure thorough systems documentation
The ideal candidates will have:
* Experience using Unit4-ERP, preferably leading a milestone upgrade and/or leading a module implementation
* Hands on technical experience supporting the Unit4-ERP across the 1st & 2nd line
* Experience in people management
* Project management skills are desirable
This is an excellent role for somebody that wants to make a real impact on an organisation. You will be the main subject matter expert for the system in-house. You will also be leading the Unit4-ERP developments and supporting the day-to-day business. The role is perfect for somebody that wants a hybrid role between system support and improvement work. The role will be able to be done majority remote, though being near the Windsor office would be beneficial (not required!) if there is a need to come into the office.
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, NetSuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
To hear more about the role, contact email@example.com or call 07901009022