Unit4-ERP Agresso Implementation consultant
Location: Remote working/Home based, only looking at candidates in Ireland & UK
Salary indication: Paying up to £50,000 – £65,000 D.O.E.
This is an exciting role for somebody with proficient knowledge with the Unit4-ERP Agresso product. The role is focused on both supporting and implementing the Unit4-ERP Agresso product.
This position requires a high knowledge level of the Unit4-ERP Agresso product with ideally a broad range of module expertise.
The suitable candidate will have:
· Extensive exposure to Unit4 ERP [Business World /Agresso]
· Experience of working on multiple modules within Unit4 ERP including the understanding of such as: HR and Payroll, Financials, Logistics or PCB.
· Technical support experience
· Knowledge of bespoke Unit4-ERP Agresso systems
· Having worked on multiple milestones is beneficial
· Able to amend and resolve issues using SQL
Your day-to-day role will include:
· Providing support to end-users of the Unit4 ERP Agresso system
· Implementing Unit4-ERP Agresso modules
· Analysing system requirements and proposed business changes
· Identifying issues after go-live of implementations
· Identifying common issues in the system, making system improvement suggestions
This role is perfect for a candidate that has multiple years of experience with the Unit4-Agresso product and wants to rapidly upskill or use those skills to the best of their ability.
Please note due to the current pandemic all interviews will be done via Microsoft Teams and this role will be started remotely to stay in line with Government guidelines.
If there are any questions about this position, please feel free to reach out to Unit4@systemsaccountants.com or call 0207 648 4242
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, Netsuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support, and development ecosystem.