Unit4 ERP Junior Project Manager
Location: Flexible/ Remote Working on offer.
Salary: £35,000 – £ 45,000
SystemsAccountants are working with an established organisation. The role will mostly focus on supporting the successful delivery of implementation projects for the respective clients/customers.
Day to day duties will include:
* Support all elements of the Unit4 ERP System project life-cycle.
* Project governance, including delivery of project status reporting to provide visibility to stakeholders.
* Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
* Track and report project deliverables associated with the implementation of the project, in line with internal policies and procedures.
* Support commercial teams in the delivery of tender responses and proposals.
Prior experience and key skills:
* Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly build relationships.
* Able to work to deadlines as part of a team and autonomously.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, including, but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays.
* In addition, the post holder will be expected to undertake any other related, ad hoc tasks as required by business demands and management requests.
* Prince2 Qualified or an understanding of one or more Project Managerment methodology (or similar).
* ISO9001 QMS systems and quality management processes and ITIL methodologies would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to work in a Consultancy Environment. The role offers training to get you up to speed and to improve your skill set every single day.
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, NetSuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
To hear more about the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 07901009022.