Unit4 ERP [Agresso] Systems Accountant
Location: Flexible working/Full-Remote
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 [dependant on experience]
SystemsAccountants are working with well-known organisation, with an ambitious roadmap of Unit4-ERP improvement work. This is a newly created position making it a good opportunity to make an impact on the organisation and drive its transformation.
The ideal candidate will have good finance knowledge and will have worked in a hands-on capacity to improve and develop the Unit4 ERP.
Day to day duties will include:
* 1st& 2nd line Support for complex issue resolution of the Unit4 ERP.
* Liaising with Super Users in Finance to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Training of users.
* Liaising with senior stakeholders to identify new areas of improvement of the Unit4 application.
* Take a leading role on all subsequent Unit4 ERP Improvement work, including an Upgrade to the latest version and bespoke improvement plans.
Prior experience and key skills:
* Training and development of users.
* Unit4 ERP Agresso Project experience [implementation/ upgrade/ cloud migration etc].
* Working with senior stakeholders to define a systems improvement roadmap.
* Unit4 ERP Agresso technical knowledge of core modules at least: Financials, Logistics.
* 1st & 2nd line Support experience
* SQL and script-writing skills [Excelerator, RERX, Browsers or otherwise]
* Finance background, preferably finance-qualified [desirable not essential]
This is a good opportunity for someone with strong Unit4 ERP [Agresso] knowledge to continue developing their technical skills and gain experience in project delivery in a hands-on setting.
Location: South-East England, Fully remote working available.
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted.
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, NetSuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
To hear more about the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44790 100 9022.