Do you have EPM systems experience and are seeking an exciting new role in Stockholm? SystemsAccountants is helping a collaborative company recruit an EPM Systems specialist in OneStream, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits. If you are a OneStream Administrator with an international pedigree or a Senior Consultant seeking a switch to in-house, this could be the perfect role for you.
As an EPM Systems Specialist, you will be a key SME to liaison between the business and IT. You will focus on working with senior international business stakeholders daily, challenging requirements within the business, and contributing to the OneStream XP&A strategy. The role will grow in the functional and technical maintenance, development, and enhancement of OneStream across the company.
To give you an idea of how the role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in as an EPM Systems specialist:
· Bridge the gap between finance and IT professionals, running regular workshops for new requirements and changes
· Develop a culture of continuous improvement for the financial systems team
· Contribute to the broader information systems strategy
· Identify and assist in implementing process improvement initiatives at the group and local levels
· Provide support and maintenance for users, particularly around key reporting timelines throughout the year
The successful EPM Systems specialist candidate will have a University degree in Finance, Business Administration, or IT and experience working with Hyperion Planning, OneStream, SAP, Anaplan, BOARD, Jedox, Tagetik, Cognos TM1, or similar EPM tools. You will also need:
· Excellent Excel skills and VBA macros
· Excellent understanding of financial processes and reporting, FP&A, etc, ideally at the group level of large corporations
· Excellent verbal communication skills and fluency in English
· Right to work in Sweden
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at SystemsAccountants today to apply if this EPM Systems Specialist job in Stockholm sounds like a great fit for you.
SystemsAccountants is a leading global Finance Systems, Analytics and Transformation recruitment company. We provide permanent & contractor recruitment solutions to enable clients to implement, support, develop & optimise Finance, ERP and Analytics systems. We can source and vet finance systems professionals on a global basis. Unlike typical search & selection firms, our consultants are internationally mobile, which ensures that our clients and candidates receive a tailored ‘in-person’ service with added market insight.