We recruit accounting/IT hybrids who can translate the functional needs of Finance into business applications, process automation, data insight and transformation outputs.
Microsoft Dynamics AX / NAV / GP / SL
Sage ERP X3
Unit4 Business World (Agresso)
Unit4 Financials (Coda)
Tier 1 ERP
Best of Breed / Industry ERP
Infor LN / M3 / S3
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Oracle Cloud ERP
SAP S/4 Hana
Analytics, EPM & BI
Cognos / TM1
Microsoft SSAS / SSRS / SSIS / Excel / VBA
Microsoft Power BI
Oracle Hyperion HFM / Planning / HSF / Smartview / HPCM
Oracle Essbase / OBIA/EE
SAP BPC / EPM / BI/ BusinessObjects
What we do
Source hard-to-find’ financial systems experts
We specialize solely in sourcing, vetting and placing professionals who have a hybrid combination of financial/accounting experience & qualifications, blended with technology (GL / ERP / eProc / Analytics), project and change management expertise. To date we have handled over 20,000 client requirements for Financial Systems, ERP, Analytics and Finance Transformation resource all over the world. This focus translates into time & cost saving benefits for our clients; as we are able to lock into the most appropriate candidates faster than our mainstream rivals.
Qualitative candidate assessment
We understand that to deliver a truly insightful and qualitative search and selection process it is essential that we meet our candidates and clients in person. We have physically met and interviewed thousands of candidates, giving us a unique insight in to their soft skills as well as the technical expertize portrayed in their resumes or LinkedIn profiles; enabling us to source and present best-fit candidates.
Financial Systems expertise
Our experienced team of account managers and researchers have an average tenure of 8 years. Our internal training is concentrated on the functionality and architecture of Financial & ERP systems. This is to ensure that we are fully able to comprehend the skill sets our clients wish to hire and in turn, to enable us to critically evaluate the level of technical and functional proficiency of candidates we source and assess. Furthermore we have developed deep subject matter expertise of how ERP and Analytics systems underpin best practice financial processes and operating models. We focus on sourcing experts to bridge the knowledge gap between Finance and IT.
We have a capability to source and vet Financial Systems, ERP, Analytics and Process Automation professionals on a global basis and have offices in London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Chicago and New York City.
We have developed an unparalleled global network of Financial Systems professionals who we have either deployed on assignments, placed in permanent roles with clients or at the very least, met in person, during the past 20 years. We have made it our business to get to know the experts in this very specialist arena.
Unlike typical search & selection firms our consultants are internationally mobile, which ensures that our clients and candidates receive a tailored ‘in-person’ service, with the added market insight for which we are well known.
Our Vision is clear:
“to be the acknowledged global leader and preferred partner of specialist financial systems recruitment & consulting services globally”
In order to achieve our vision we are driven by our mission statement:
“to proactively deliver on what we promise to our clients, candidates and to each other; building trust and long-term loyalty.”
Our values are at the heart of who we are individually and as a company:
- Excellence – to always deliver what we promise to our clients, candidates and to each other, whilst working with energy, passion and commitment at the highest quality standards.
- Service – to consistently provide added value to our clients and candidates at every stage of the recruitment process by working harder than our competitors and by fully understanding their requirements.
- Integrity – to always do the right thing. Our business is built on long lasting relationships with clients and candidates and founded on trust. Create a culture of honesty.
- Collaboration – leverage our collective knowledge to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients and candidates and the group.
Quality – to be the best at what we do and do it consistently well.
- Entrepreneurial – Incentivise & reward our employees to actively encourage a culture where individuals can express their creativity, independence, ambition and daring.
- Teamwork – always respecting each other to actively encourage an environment of support, growth, discipline and enjoyment