From $80,000 to $90,000 per annum
Our manufacturing client is looking to hire a NetSuite Administrator who will be the primary resource for supporting the implementation of NetSuite. This will include design, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, documentation, training and testing. Administrator will work closely with operations, accounting, supply chain, customer service, manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical lead for completing implementation of NetSuite system.
- Working closely with NetSuite consultants; Lead configuration of fields/forms, records (custom and native NetSuite), saved searches, dashboards, reports, and integrations with 3rd party systems/applications
- Be the NetSuite expert by performing training, testing, documentation and providing regular updates on NetSuite releases while communicating with end users about usage and support of system.
- Develop new and maintain existing business workflows. Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Manage system maintenance and perform required administration and system optimizations.
- Lead testing for all new changes and implementations.
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures related to NetSuite systems controls and operations, data security and compliance, electronic storage and organization strategy and maintenance.
- Create training documentation and process diagrams for existing and new business processes
- Lead data migration activities from legacy systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 2-4 years of Information Technology work experience
- 2 years NetSuite experience