Finance Systems Analyst
Bath – 3 days a week in the office
£50,000 per annum – Permanent
SystemsAccountants are working with a Successful busines based in Bath in their search for a Finance Systems Analyst with the main responsibility of enhancing their reporting capabilities. You will work within this the finance FP&A function.
* Develop, manage and maintain the current Power BI platforms used in Finance
* Collaborate with other functional teams to enhance and develop the use of Power BI reporting
* Provide standard reports as timetabled and other analysis and reports as and when required with
key insights and with conclusions that deliver proactive insights and recommendations
* Product focused covering Revenue to Gross Margin delivering insight to key stakehoders on product
pricing, and Industry performance.
* Develop database tools and processes to improve the delivery of sales and market BI to key
stakeholders using internal data from ERP, CRM, Customer Project Tracking, Quotations, Finance
etc and aswell as external sources
* Work with IT to extend the scope and functionality of the SDP (Strategic Data Platform), PowerBI
dataset and the Group Sales & Quote Analysis PowerBI dashboard
* Manage and analyse monthly headcount positions between HRIS & OneStream and provide
effective reporting on bridging to QPR or Budget in Power BI.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Experience developing databases and tools to manage and interpret large volumes of complex data
using Power BI, Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau or similar. ERP/CRM stytem knowledge beneficial.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to present conclusions and insights in a clear and concise
* Great presentational/ data visualisation skills to transform data into digestible information.
* Relevant Finance Background and working as part of a global Group finance team
* Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
* A technical aptitude with natural curiosity
* Fluent in written and spoken English.
* Analytical thinking skills
* An aptitude for data analysis and manipulation
* A self-directed approach to problem solving and achieving objectives
* Attention to detail
* An ability to prioritise, multi-task and work well under pressure
* Excellent communications skills engaging with all levels of the business and key Stakeholders
* Strong team player, receptive to ideas from others; globally diverse and works with others to deliver
the desired result
For more information about this opportunity or to apply please email Chanel Betambeau firstname.lastname@example.org.