Finance Systems Manager – OneStream
London – Hybrid
£110,000 to £115,000 per annum
SystemsAccountants are partnering with a successful company offering an exciting role of Finance Systems Manager to play a key part in making a significant impact on the development of their newly implemented EPM solution, OneStream.
They are at the beginning of their OneStream journey and have an appetite to grow and optimise their capabilities within this solution across the different finance functions.
A huge part of this role will be to roll-out Financial Planning and Budgeting across the group working very closely with the finance team and key stakeholders but also the vendor delivery partner.
Given their industry sector, this is a fast-paced business, and we are looking for individuals who thrive in this type of dynamic working environments. This is very much a “hand-on” role and requires this individual to have delivered and implemented OneStream or a similar EPM tool at the development level.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- 8+ Years of experience in EPM delivery experience
- End to end EPM implementation experience within OneStream ideally or SAP BPC, SAP FC, HFM, Hyperion Planning, PBCS, FCCS, Tagetik, Anaplan, Cognos TM1 will be considered
- Functional expertise around change management
- Previous experience working as System administrator/developer
- User support skills
- Proficient with business rules, calc scrips, (VB.net)
- Strong Finance Knowledge
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) considered a plus
- Experience in finance transformations including systems integration within a global finance team
- Experience with consolidations in a multi-national, multi-currency group
- Experience with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) processes, including budget and forecast reporting
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of financial and non-financial data for meaningful analysis and interrogation
- Experience in leading ERP migrations desired, but not required Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
This is a hybrid opportunity with the expectation of being in the London Office 2 days per week minimum.
You must already be eligible to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, my client isn’t offering sponsorship at this stage.
For more information about this exciting opportunity or to apply, please contact Chanel Betambeau by email email@example.com