Head of Finance Systems is required for our high profile customer who are embarking on a global finance systems initiative which forms part of a wider digital transformation programme. This is a fantastic career move for a Finance IT hybrid professional who wants to grow into a more senior, global remit across the finance and ERP landscape whilst driving the digital transformation agenda. The successful candidate will report directly into the CFO and have accountability for the end-to-end delivery of the new cloud ERP/CRM and it’s future roadmap whilst designing the Finance TOM with the CFO and assessing what best practice transformation is required to move both the finance and the business forwards with scalable end to end processes . The Head of Finance Systems will be incredibly “hands on” with the new finance systems technology whilst also being instrumental in designing a robust finance systems and finance transformation strategy to support global business growth.
Applicants will have a proven background in:-
* A strong finance background (ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified)
* Proven Finance Systems or ERP Management experience
* Expert in Cloud ERP solutions – leading and coordinating several successful ERP roll outs (SAP Hana, Workday, Oracle Cloud, SAP Business One, Unit4, Infor, D365, NetSuite)
* Extremely strong stakeholder and people management capabilities
* Experience of working in SME / High Growth / VC or PE / Professional Services