Our client in the software sector is looking to hire a NetSuite Administrator. This individual will partner closely with finance and operations teams to understand and build the system roadmap, then own improvement and optimization efforts.
- Administration of NetSuite, and other financial applications.
- Experience integrating NetSuite and Avalara ideal
- Serve as a SME project resource on multiple initiatives across various teams including implementation projects, integrations, system enhancements, data stewardship, etc.
- Conduct end-user training and update knowledgebase articles.
- Manage 3rd party integrations
- Act as a liaison between finance, technology, data, and other cross-functional teams.
- Assist in project management with third-party vendors and consulting teams.
- Document policies, procedures, and training materials.
- 4 years of NetSuite experience preferred
- Consistently strong communicator across audiences of various size and levels of the organization
- Comfortable with constructive conflict and outcome-focused debate
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve ad hoc requests
- Experience supporting integrations is a plus
- Accounting or finance related experience preferred
- Experience with M&A activities (process adaptation, data migration, etc.) is preferred
- 2-4 years of NetSuite experience
- Experienced delivering end-user support and administration for Netsuite or similar ERP solution
- Netsuite project experience desirable: e.g. implementations, upgrades, rollout of new modules, deployment of Netsuite to new entities
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Apply via LinkedIn or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SystemsAccountants is the only NetSuite and financial systems specialist recruitment firm to be credited as a NetSuite Alliance Partner.
Follow #systemsaccountants on Linkedin!
For more information on this and related NetSuite and Digital Finance career opportunities, or to understand how we can support you, please contact: email@example.com