NetSuite Systems Accountant / Senior Administrator
3 days per week onsite
£50,000 – £65,000 per annum
Our client is an exciting global business with offices in Nottinghamshire, London & Somerset. They are looking for a NetSuite Systems Accountant / Systems Administrator with proven experience of taking ownership of NetSuite and supporting the system post-go-live.
This role will involve the following:
- Lead and carry out core NetSuite system administration duties
- Design and deliver the continuous improvement roadmap post-go-live
- Support finance team with systems queries and optimisation of finance processes
- Ability to carry out integrations and amend custom workflows / scripts
- Manage junior systems resource
- Carry out testing for systems changes
- Migrate data into NetSuite
- Produce systems documentation
- Set-up and train new users on NetSuite
- Liaise with external parties and escalate complex systems issues
- Optimise banking and reporting processes
Their ideal candidate must have NetSuite experience and a background in finance / a good understanding of finance processes and the core finance modules in NetSuite, excellent stakeholder management skills and a self-motivate attitude.
Strong stakeholder management skills are essential.
If this role is of interest please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org