NetSuite System Analyst / Administrator
London / Remote
£50,000 – £60,000 per annum
Our client is an ecommerce business with exciting growth plans who have recently gone live with NetSuite. They are looking for an experienced NetSuite Systems Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis and own their newly implemented finance system.
This role will be standalone working with teams across the business and will be responsible for helping create and shape the systems, technology and reporting framework to drive revenue growth and increase operational efficiency.
- Strong NetSuite administration skills
- Excellent understanding of core finance modules
- Experience of working in the digital & ecommerce sector
- A good communicator & listener who can confidently and calmly create solutions to business needs and issues
- Excited by revenue growth and the potential of new finance technology
- Create specifications for new systems and functionality and identify areas for improvement
- Manage systems upgrades, user roles, workflows, custom fields, permissions, create reports, improve dashboards, document business processes
- Troubleshoot issues and provide 1st & 2nd line systems support
- Onboard new acquisitions and migrate legacy data onto NetSuite solution
- Identify areas for improvement and deliver systems enhancements
- Manage relationships with third party providers
- Ensure relevant team members are trained in new features and best practice
Strong stakeholder management skills are essential, as well as proven experience of maintaining a NetSuite systems environment.
If you feel this role suits your skillset and is of interest, please apply now or send your CV to iona@systemsAccountants.com