SystemsAccountants is urgently seeking a Planning Analytics Lead, to work for a fast growing independent specialist consultancy based close to Utrecht.
As a Planning Analytics Lead you can expect to:
- Help clients transform their planning by simplifying complex ideas
- Create tangible value by helping clients define and understand their business challenges
- Partner with clients to shape a solution and work across the business to ensure consulting excellence is delivered to all clients
Candidates for the Planning Analytics Lead role will need a deep understanding of planning and forecasting processes (ideally over six years experience), plus a strong technical competence in at least one planning and forecasting tool, ideally Anaplan, (but others will be considered). You will also require the following:
- Experience working with customers (across a range of industries and business processes) to help them define process improvements, build a business case and plan for change through workshops
- Experience building and managing effective client relationships operating at a senior level
- Structured approache and experience in project and change management.
- Ideally Dutch speaking
This is a hybrid working role, comes with an attractive salary and benefits package, plus a flexible work life balance. For more information, please contact Johnny@systemsaccountants.com.
SystemsAccountants is a leading global Finance Systems, Analytics and Transformation recruitment company. We provide permanent & contractor recruitment solutions to enable clients to implement, support, develop & optimise Finance, ERP and Analytics systems. We can source and vet finance systems professionals on a global basis. Unlike typical search & selection firms, our consultants are internationally mobile, which ensures that our clients and candidates receive a tailored ‘in-person’ service with added market insight.